Time and Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019 – 10:00am to 3:00pm
For More Information: Visit eCONNECTION
There will be 126 companies participating.
RSPV for Career Fair
- Time: 9-4pm
- Date: Tues, September 10th and Wed 11th
- Location: Engineering Building 2, 3rd Floor, Career Center
- Need UHID to sign in.
Preparing for the Career Fair:
- RSVP for the Career Fair via eCONNECTION
- Review the employers attending on eCONNECTION and research their mission, vision, and open positions.
- Decide which employers you would like to meet with and plan a strategy for speaking with them
- Practice answering the “tell me about yourself” question or work on your Elevator Pitch
- Pick out your Business Professional attire (Dress Code Policy)
Career Fair Etiquette:
- Dress Code Policy : Business Professional
- Resumés – Be sure to bring several copies of your professional resume
- Shake hands firmly, but not too firm
- Turn off or silence your cell phone
- Be enthusiastic and positive during the fair
- Be courteous of the recruiter’s time
- Thank the recruiter for their time
- Follow up with the recruiter, if possible
Dress Code: Business Professional
- Men: Suit, Jacket, Tie, Shoes
- Women: Jacket, Suit, Shoes
University career services can provide suits. $10 for 3 days
JCPenny 30%-70% off selected items. Stackable with other discounts. VERY GOOD VALUE.
For more information on preparation for the Career Fair, visit UH Career Resources